Delta Teams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NOTILOS's application

4 posters

Go down

NOTILOS's application Empty NOTILOS's application

Post by NOTILOS Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:48 pm

Hello.

-um .. my name is NOTILOS ( in Dueling Network ) and ShadowN ( in DAD academy ) , i started playing yugioh online since KCVDS ( i played it 1 year i beileve(2010) .. but i was even worse than a "noob" ) then i joined Dueling Network ( in june,2011 i played it maybe 4 months and i was " ehh " then became offline for more that 6 months i think ) so now i started play yugioh for real(serious and aiming to improve) and i dont know what i'm good at or suck at actually ..

- decks i'm useing : i'm playing competitive decks to improve , so i'm good with dino rabbit and agents so far .. i'm still learning how to control of decks like mermailtean and chaos dragon , and i didnt join any team before so i have ZERO experience.

- well .. i just want to join DLI cuz to get used of war dueling and playing competitive ! .

THE END

NOTILOS

Back to top Go down

NOTILOS's application Empty Re: NOTILOS's application

Post by Minako Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:00 pm

I'm failing this guy. I spoke to him on DN and he didn't even know who I was. Since I'm the one that posted the application creation topic. I'm going to assume he didn't read it or he doesn't pay attention to what he's doing.
Minako
Minako

Back to top Go down

Post by KingMP94 Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:06 pm

Is that not a little harsh? I mean its quite clear that he read the original topic about DLI Applications if you fully read his application. He answered everything that was listed there. The fact that when you first messaged him on DN he just forgot your name for a second, which doesn't seem like a problem honestly.

Your call anyways. But reading through his application its very clear that he read it and answered what was required.
KingMP94
KingMP94

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyonaru Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:47 pm

I agree with King, I'm gonna give him a chance. ^^
Kyonaru
Kyonaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Minako Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:54 pm

Perhaps it was harsh. However I messaged him within half an hour of him making this application. My goldfish has a longer attention span.
Minako
Minako

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down