Delta Teams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loto's Application

3 posters

Go down

Loto's Application Empty Loto's Application

Post by Loto Drandel Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:09 pm

DN Name: Loto Drandel

Years playing: about 5 years irl (stopped before june 2012); 2 years online (started in 2010)

Strengths: planning out moves based on what my hand, opponent's field, my field, and graveyards/banished zones show; adjusting decks after formats
---I also enjoy experimenting with decks to see if any have potential to be competitive (most end in failure, but it never hurts to try)

Weaknesses: Sometimes have a tendency of wasting my hand (was pretty bad when I started in 2010 (a few online dueling buddies could vouch for that)

Decks I Currently Use: Six Samurai, Atlantean Mermails, KMG*, Prismadiators
* I have 2 different builds of this deck that I'm currently working with to see if there are any differences (which I'm sure there will be) and which build would be better to use competitively.

Decks I'm Learning: Wind-Ups, HERO Beat, Bubble Beat
Decks I'm Re-Learning: Chaos Dragons, Inzektors, Dino Rabbit, Dark World

Decks I Have Used Before: Blackwings, Lightsworn, Gravekeepers, Worms

War History: don't have a lot of experience from the past year, but I am confident in my abilities (I also admit I have much to learn as well)

Places I can be found if additional info is needed: DAD Academy (Loto Drandel), DuelingNetwork, DuelingCity forum (Loto Drandel, Palringo (Loto Drandel)

Last edited by Loto Drandel on Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edited some of the detail in order to provide more specific information)

Loto Drandel

Back to top Go down

Loto's Application Empty Re: Loto's Application

Post by Loto Drandel Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:50 pm

edited to add more specific info that I thought would be needed

Loto Drandel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyonaru Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:52 pm

PM me on DN when you see me on, I'll test you.
Kyonaru
Kyonaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Minako Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:18 am

I added you as a friend a few days ago but haven't seen you on. Probably because most of my time the last few days has been spent at work or sleeping. You can pm me for a test as well if you see me first. I didn't think you'd come back here looking for a response or I would have put this sooner.
Minako
Minako

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down